IT-Security resources on the web. These links are provided for IT security researchers.
New Zealand Security Links
- Kiwicon New Zealand Security Conference
- ISIG Information Security Interest Group
- Nick Fitzgerald’s blog at AVG Virus Expert
- Aura Software Security Company
- Insomnia Security Security Company
- Lateral Security Security Company
- Security Assessment Security Company
Research Security Links
- Open Source Vulnerability Database OSVDB is an independent and open source database created by and for the community.
- PacketStorm Security The latest security tools, exploits, papers and advisories.
- Digital Munition Research by KF, d0tslash.
- Exploit DB Exploit database from Offensive Security
- 3137day Inj3ct0r – exploit database: vulnerabilities: 0day: shellcode