- Suricata IDPE 2.0.10 Suricata is a network intrusion detection and prevention engine developed by the Open Information Security Foundation and its supporting vendors. The engine is multi-threaded and has native IPv6 support. It’s capable of loading existing Snort rules and signatures and supports the Barnyard and Barnya. […]
- Packet Fence 5.5.0 PacketFence is a network access control (NAC) system. It is actively maintained and has been deployed in numerous large-scale institutions. It can be used to effectively secure networks, from small to very large heterogeneous networks. PacketFence provides NAC-oriented features such as registration. […]
- Aircrack-ng Wireless Network Tools 1.2 RC3 aircrack-ng is a set of tools for auditing wireless networks. It’s an enhanced/reborn version of aircrack. It consists of airodump (an 802.11 packet capture program), aireplay (an 802.11 packet injection program), aircrack (static WEP and WPA-PSK cracking), airdecap (decrypts WEP/WPA capture files),. […]
- I2P 0.9.23 I2P is an anonymizing network, offering a simple layer that identity-sensitive applications can use to securely communicate. All data is wrapped with several layers of encryption, and the network is both distributed and dynamic, with no trusted parties. This is the source code release version.
- Nmap Port Scanner 7.00 Nmap is a utility for port scanning large networks, although it works fine for single hosts. Sometimes you need speed, other times you may need stealth. In some cases, bypassing firewalls may be required. Not to mention the fact that you may want to scan different protocols (UDP, TCP, ICMP, etc.). N. […]
- Chkrootkit Local Privilege Escalation Chkrootkit before 0.50 will run any executable file named /tmp/update as root, allowing a trivial privsec. WfsDelay is set to 24h, since this is how often a chkrootkit scan is scheduled by default.
- Wireshark Analyzer 2.0.0 Wireshark is a GTK+-based network protocol analyzer that lets you capture and interactively browse the contents of network frames. The goal of the project is to create a commercial-quality analyzer for Unix and Win32 and to give Wireshark features that are missing from closed-source sniffers.
- Bluto 1.1.5 Bluto is a dns reconnaissance, vulnerability checking, and enumeration tool.
- 360-FAAR Firewall Analysis Audit And Repair 0.5.0 360-FAAR Firewall Analysis Audit and Repair is an offline command line perl policy manipulation tool to filter, compare to logs, merge, translate and output firewall commands for new policies, in checkpoint dbedit or screenos commands.
- Portmanteau Unix Driver IOCTL Security Tool Portmanteau is an experimental unix driver IOCTL security tool that is useful for fuzzing and discovering device driver attack surface.
- UFONet 0.6 UFONet is a tool designed to launch DDoS attacks against a target, using open redirection vectors on third party web applications.
- Nmap Port Scanner 6.49BETA6 Nmap is a utility for port scanning large networks, although it works fine for single hosts. Sometimes you need speed, other times you may need stealth. In some cases, bypassing firewalls may be required. Not to mention the fact that you may want to scan different protocols (UDP, TCP, ICMP, etc.). N. […]
- pyClamd 0.3.16 pyClamd is a python interface to Clamd (Clamav daemon). By using pyClamd, you can add virus detection capabilities to your python software in an efficient and easy way. Instead of pyClamav which uses libclamav, pyClamd may be used by a closed source product.
- DAVOSET 1.2.6 DAVOSET is a tool for committing distributed denial of service attacks using execution on other sites.
- Xplico Network Forensic Analysis Tool 1.1.1 Xplico is an open source Network Forensic Analysis Tool (NFAT) that allows for data extraction from traffic captures. It supports extraction of mail from POP, IMAP, and SMTP, can extract VoIP streams, etc. This is the version that has a GUI allowing you to view photos, texts and videos contained in. […]
- Samhain File Integrity Checker 4.1.1 Samhain is a file system integrity checker that can be used as a client/server application for centralized monitoring of networked hosts. Databases and configuration files can be stored on the server. Databases, logs, and config files can be signed for tamper resistance. In addition to forwarding re. […]