- Tor-ramdisk i686 UClibc-based Linux Distribution x86 20140925 Tor-ramdisk is an i686 uClibc-based micro Linux distribution whose only purpose is to host a Tor server in an environment that maximizes security and privacy. Tor is a network of virtual tunnels that allows people and groups to improve their privacy and security on the Internet. Security is enhanced. […]
- Hakabana 0.2.1 Hakabana is an open source monitoring tool that helps you visualize network traffic using Haka and Kibana.
- TOR Virtual Network Tunneling Tool 0.2.4.24 Tor is a network of virtual tunnels that allows people and groups to improve their privacy and security on the Internet. It also enables software developers to create new communication tools with built-in privacy features. It provides the foundation for a range of applications that allow organizatio. […]
- IPTables Bash Completion 1.3 iptables-bash_completion provides programmable completion for the iptables and ip6tables programs from netfilter.org. Following the logic of iptables, options are shown only if they are valid at the current context. Additionally to the completion on options, matches and targets, it supports dynamic. […]
- IPSet List 3.2.1 ipset_list is a wrapper script for listing sets of the netfilter ipset program. It allows you to match and display sets, headers, and elements in various ways. Optionally, the output can be colorized.
- I2P 0.9.15 I2P is an anonymizing network, offering a simple layer that identity-sensitive applications can use to securely communicate. All data is wrapped with several layers of encryption, and the network is both distributed and dynamic, with no trusted parties. This is the source code release version.
- Suricata IDPE 2.0.4 Suricata is a network intrusion detection and prevention engine developed by the Open Information Security Foundation and its supporting vendors. The engine is multi-threaded and has native IPv6 support. It’s capable of loading existing Snort rules and signatures and supports the Barnyard and Barnya. […]
- Lynis Auditing Tool 1.6.2 Lynis is an auditing tool for Unix (specialists). It scans the system and available software to detect security issues. Beside security related information it will also scan for general system information, installed packages and configuration mistakes. This software aims in assisting automated audit. […]
- Secure rm 1.2.14 Secure rm (srm) is a command-line compatible rm(1) which completely destroys file contents before unlinking. The goal is to provide drop in security for users who wish to prevent command line recovery of deleted information, even if the machine is compromised.
- IPSet Bash Completion 2.6 ipset-bash-completion is programmable completion code for the bash shell, to support the ipset program (netfilter.org). It allows you to interactively retrieve and complete options, commands, set names, types, and members.
- AIEngine 0.9 AIEngine is a packet inspection engine with capabilities of learning without any human intervention. It helps network/security professionals to identify traffic and develop signatures for use them on NIDS, Firewalls, Traffic classifiers and so on.
- UFONet 0.3b UFONet is a tool designed to launch DDoS attacks against a target, using open redirection vectors on third party web applications.
- DAWIN – Distributed Audit and Wireless Intrustion Notification DA-WIN, a wireless IDS, provides an organization a continuous wireless scanning capability that is light touch and simple. It utilizes compact and discreet sensors that can easily be deployed reducing the total cost of protection and simplifying the effort required for absolute, categoric regulatory. […]
- Project Kakilles 0.3 Kakilles is a perl script that spawns an HTTP proxy and lets you modify user-agent, content, and cookie headers.
- Maligno 1.3 Maligno is an open source penetration testing tool written in python, that serves Metasploit payloads. It generates shellcode with msfvenom and transmits it over HTTP or HTTPS. The shellcode is encrypted with AES and encoded with Base64 prior to transmission.
- PoisonShell PHP Backdoor PoisonShell is a simple PHP shell that has several options.
- SuperAntiSpyware Free Edition 10/02/14 – Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijackers, and other malicious threats.
- ShieldAntiVirus 10/01/14 – Detect and removes viruses, spyware, and malware.
- Dr Prot Antivirus 10/01/14 – Protect your PC against spywares, trojans, and wide range of viruses.
- Baidu Antivirus 2015 10/01/14 – Protect your computer against malware, phishing Web sites, worms, and Trojans.
- Antivirus Live CD 10/01/14 – Check your system for viruses with a lightweight antivirus on a CD.
- ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 10/01/14 – Keep your PC, identity, and everything you do online safe.
- ZoneAlarm Pro Antivirus + Firewall 10/01/14 – Stop the toughest viruses and spyware, and block the cleverest intruders.
- Remove PowerPoint Password to Modify 10/01/14 – Modify locked Microsoft PowerPoint 2007/2010/2013 presentations.
- Windows Password Recovery Tool Enterprise 10/01/14 – Recover Windows local or domain account password.
- Windows Password Recovery Tool Professional 10/01/14 – Recover Windows local or domain account password without data loss.