- Redis Portscan Utility This python script port scans a host using a redis server.
- iTunes Manifest.mbdb Parser This python script parses the Manifest.mbdb binary database file from iTunes Backup and prints CSV output.
- Lynis Auditing Tool 1.5.8 Lynis is an auditing tool for Unix (specialists). It scans the system and available software to detect security issues. Beside security related information it will also scan for general system information, installed packages and configuration mistakes. This software aims in assisting automated audit. […]
- SILC (Secure Internet Live Conferencing) Client 1.1.11 SILC (Secure Internet Live Conferencing) is a protocol which provides secure conferencing services in the Internet. It can be used to send any kind of messages, in addition to normal text messages. This includes multimedia messages like images, video, and audio stream. All messages in the SILC netwo. […]
- Otori 0.3 This is a Metasploit-style module system specifically for XXE exploit code. This allows a common interface, including the ability to automate downloads of numerous files, or automatically walk the directory structure if the vulnerable system is based on Java.
- pyClamd 0.3.10 pyClamd is a python interface to Clamd (Clamav daemon). By using pyClamd, you can add virus detection capabilities to your python software in an efficient and easy way. Instead of pyClamav which uses libclamav, pyClamd may be used by a closed source product.
- Packet Fence 4.3.0 PacketFence is a network access control (NAC) system. It is actively maintained and has been deployed in numerous large-scale institutions. It can be used to effectively secure networks, from small to very large heterogeneous networks. PacketFence provides NAC-oriented features such as registration. […]
- Lynis Auditing Tool 1.5.7 Lynis is an auditing tool for Unix (specialists). It scans the system and available software to detect security issues. Beside security related information it will also scan for general system information, installed packages and configuration mistakes. This software aims in assisting automated audit. […]
- GNU Privacy Guard 1.4.18 GnuPG (the GNU Privacy Guard or GPG) is GNU’s tool for secure communication and data storage. It can be used to encrypt data and to create digital signatures. It includes an advanced key management facility and is compliant with the proposed OpenPGP Internet standard as described in RFC2440. As such. […]
- AIEngine 0.8 AIEngine is a packet inspection engine with capabilities of learning without any human intervention. It helps network/security professionals to identify traffic and develop signatures for use them on NIDS, Firewalls, Traffic classifiers and so on.
- XSSYA Cross Site Scripting Scanner XSSYA is a python tool that attempts malicious payloads for bypassing web application firewalls.
- SMTPTX 1.0 Beta SMTPTX is a very simple and basic tool used for sending simple email and to do some basic email testing from a pentester perspective. It is able to send messages without depending on knowing a specific MTA/SMTP server beforehand. It handles the MX record resolution itself and connects to the relevan. […]
- IDGuard 0.60 IDGuard is a platform for preventing network-layer fingerprinting on the network.
- Suricata IDPE 2.0.2 Suricata is a network intrusion detection and prevention engine developed by the Open Information Security Foundation and its supporting vendors. The engine is multi-threaded and has native IPv6 support. It’s capable of loading existing Snort rules and signatures and supports the Barnyard and Barnya. […]
- r2dr2 UDP DrDoS Amplification Tool r2dr2 is a UDP amplification attack tool for committing DRDoS denial of service attacks.
- Maligno 1.1 Maligno is an open source penetration testing tool written in python, that serves Metasploit payloads. It generates shellcode with msfvenom and transmits it over HTTP or HTTPS. The shellcode is encrypted with AES and encoded with Base64 prior to transmission.
- Combofix 07/29/14 – Scan for spyware and remove it from your computer.
- Dashlane 07/29/14 – Automate and simplify your everyday online life.
- Password Safe 07/29/14 – Keep all your passwords securely in encrypted form.
- AdwCleaner 07/28/14 – Search and remove unwanted adware and toolbars from your computer.
- KSnetManager 07/27/14 – Control computer time usage and choose exactly which websites are to allow.
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2015 07/27/14 – Protect your PC against viruses, spyware, Trojans, worms, rootkits, and bots.
- WebCruiser Web Vulnerability Scanner 07/25/14 – Scan and test your Web site for security vulnerabilities.
- Lock My PC Free Edition 07/25/14 – Lock your PC when you leave it unattended.
- CleanBadur 07/25/14 – Detect and remove W32/Badur Trojan.
- Refog Free Keylogger 07/25/14 – Record all of your keyboard activities as well as language specific characters.