- Fwknop Port Knocking Utility 2.6.5 fwknop implements an authorization scheme that requires only a single encrypted packet to communicate various pieces of information, including desired access through a Netfilter policy and/or specific commands to execute on the target system. The main application of this program is to protect servic. […]
- UFONet 0.4b UFONet is a tool designed to launch DDoS attacks against a target, using open redirection vectors on third party web applications.
- Suricata IDPE 2.0.5 Suricata is a network intrusion detection and prevention engine developed by the Open Information Security Foundation and its supporting vendors. The engine is multi-threaded and has native IPv6 support. It’s capable of loading existing Snort rules and signatures and supports the Barnyard and Barnya. […]
- PuttyRider DLL Injection PuttyRider is a tool for performing dll injection of Putty and allows an attacker to inject Linux commands.
- NIELD (Network Interface Events Logging Daemon) 0.6.0 Network Interface Events Logging Daemon is a tool that receives notifications from the kernel through the netlink socket and generates logs related to link state, neighbor cache (ARP,NDP), IP address (IPv4,IPv6), route, FIB rules, and traffic control.
- Hydra Network Logon Cracker 8.1 THC-Hydra is a high quality parallelized login hacker for Samba, Smbnt, Cisco AAA, FTP, POP3, IMAP, Telnet, HTTP Auth, LDAP, NNTP, MySQL, VNC, ICQ, Socks5, PCNFS, Cisco and more. Includes SSL support, parallel scans, and is part of Nessus.
- THC Smartbrute 1.0 THC-smartbrute is a smart card instruction bruteforcing tool.
- I2P 0.9.17 I2P is an anonymizing network, offering a simple layer that identity-sensitive applications can use to securely communicate. All data is wrapped with several layers of encryption, and the network is both distributed and dynamic, with no trusted parties. This is the source code release version.
- SSLsplit 0.4.10 SSLsplit is a tool for man-in-the-middle attacks against SSL/TLS encrypted network connections. Connections are transparently intercepted through a network address translation engine and redirected to SSLsplit. SSLsplit terminates SSL/TLS and initiates a new SSL/TLS connection to the original destin. […]
- Responder 2.1.3 Responder is a LLMNR, NBT-NS and MDNS poisoner, with built-in HTTP/SMB/MSSQL/FTP/LDAP rogue authentication server supporting NTLMv1/NTLMv2/LMv2, Extended Security NTLMSSP and Basic HTTP authentication.
- Agafi-ROP x86 ROP-Chainer Tool Agafi-ROP is a x86 ROP-Chainer tool oriented to build ROP chains for win32 programs, modules, and running processes.
- AIEngine 1.0 AIEngine is a packet inspection engine with capabilities of learning without any human intervention. It helps network/security professionals to identify traffic and develop signatures for use them on NIDS, Firewalls, Traffic classifiers and so on.
- Maligno 1.4 Maligno is an open source penetration testing tool written in python, that serves Metasploit payloads. It generates shellcode with msfvenom and transmits it over HTTP or HTTPS. The shellcode is encrypted with AES and encoded with Base64 prior to transmission.
- Capstone 3.0 Capstone is a multi-architecture, multi-platform disassembly framework. It has a simple and lightweight architecture-neutral API, thread-safe by design, provides details on disassembled instruction, and more.
- Clam AntiVirus Toolkit 0.98.5 Clam AntiVirus is an anti-virus toolkit for Unix. The main purpose of this software is the integration with mail servers (attachment scanning). The package provides a flexible and scalable multi-threaded daemon, a commandline scanner, and a tool for automatic updating via Internet. The programs are. […]
- DAVOSET 1.2.3 DAVOSET is a tool for committing distributed denial of service attacks using execution on other sites.