- A2SV SSL Scanner A2SV is an SSL scanning tool that checks to see if a service is vulnerable to Heartbleed, Poodle, and CCS injection vulnerabilities.
- 360-FAAR Firewall Analysis Audit And Repair 0.5.6 360-FAAR Firewall Analysis Audit and Repair is an offline command line perl policy manipulation tool to filter, compare to logs, merge, translate and output firewall commands for new policies, in checkpoint dbedit or screenos commands.
- IPSet Bash Completion 2.7 ipset-bash-completion is programmable completion code for the bash shell, to support the ipset program (netfilter.org). It allows you to interactively retrieve and complete options, commands, set names, types, and members.
- ArpON Arp Handler Inspection 3.0 ArpON (Arp handler inspectiON) is a portable ARP handler. It detects and blocks all ARP poisoning/spoofing attacks with the Static Arp Inspection (SARPI) and Dynamic Arp Inspection (DARPI) approaches on switched/hubbed LAN with/without DHCP protocol.
- IPTables Bash Completion 1.4 iptables-bash_completion provides programmable completion for the iptables and ip6tables programs from netfilter.org. Following the logic of iptables, options are shown only if they are valid at the current context. Additionally to the completion on options, matches and targets, it supports dynamic. […]
- 360-FAAR Firewall Analysis Audit And Repair 0.5.5 360-FAAR Firewall Analysis Audit and Repair is an offline command line perl policy manipulation tool to filter, compare to logs, merge, translate and output firewall commands for new policies, in checkpoint dbedit or screenos commands.
- I2P 0.9.24 I2P is an anonymizing network, offering a simple layer that identity-sensitive applications can use to securely communicate. All data is wrapped with several layers of encryption, and the network is both distributed and dynamic, with no trusted parties. This is the source code release version.
- 360-FAAR Firewall Analysis Audit And Repair 0.5.4 360-FAAR Firewall Analysis Audit and Repair is an offline command line perl policy manipulation tool to filter, compare to logs, merge, translate and output firewall commands for new policies, in checkpoint dbedit or screenos commands.
- VBScan Vulnerability Scanner 0.1.4 VBScan is a black box vBulletin vulnerability scanner written in perl.
- Suricata IDPE 3.0 Suricata is a network intrusion detection and prevention engine developed by the Open Information Security Foundation and its supporting vendors. The engine is multi-threaded and has native IPv6 support. It’s capable of loading existing Snort rules and signatures and supports the Barnyard and Barnya. […]
- IP-Array IPTables Firewall Script 1.0.3 A Linux IPv4 firewall and traffic shaper for single hosts to small and mid-sized networks. It allows flexible rule creation, while also shipping with presets for common needs. Rules are written in simple XML, allowing various ways to group and nest the iptables arguments. An interactive mode is avai. […]
- Packet Fence 5.6.1 PacketFence is a network access control (NAC) system. It is actively maintained and has been deployed in numerous large-scale institutions. It can be used to effectively secure networks, from small to very large heterogeneous networks. PacketFence provides NAC-oriented features such as registration. […]
- smod Modbus Assessment Framework 1.0.1 smod is a modular framework with every kind of diagnostic and offensive feature you could need in order to pentest the modbus protocol. It is a full modbus protocol implementation using Python and Scapy. This software can be run on Linux/OSX under python 2.7.x.
- RouterHunterBR 2.0 RouterHunterBR is a tool to find and perform tests in vulnerable routers on the Internet.
- OpenDNSSEC 1.4.9 OpenDNSSEC is software that manages the security of domain names on the Internet. The project intends to drive adoption of Domain Name System Security Extensions (DNSSEC) to further enhance Internet security.
- The Metabrik Platform The Metabrik Platform bind together a classic Shell with a Perl interpreter as a REPL (Read-Eval-Print-Loop) and a ton of small Briks. Briks are reusable components each performing a specific task. You chain Briks together using Perl variables, they are used to pass output of a Brik Command as input. […]