- Mobius Forensic Toolkit 0.5.23 Mobius Forensic Toolkit is a forensic framework written in Python/GTK that manages cases and case items, providing an abstract interface for developing extensions. Cases and item categories are defined using XML files for easy integration with other tools.
- OpenSCAP Libraries 1.2.6 The openscap project is a set of open source libraries that support the SCAP (Security Content Automation Protocol) set of standards from NIST. It supports CPE, CCE, CVE, CVSS, OVAL, and XCCDF.
- OpenDNSSEC 22.214.171.124 OpenDNSSEC is software that manages the security of domain names on the Internet. The project intends to drive adoption of Domain Name System Security Extensions (DNSSEC) to further enhance Internet security.
- Distro Checker 1.0.1 Distro Checker is a tool written for doing cross distribution exploit testing.
- Faraday 1.0.15 Faraday is a tool that introduces a new concept called IPE, or Integrated Penetration-Test Environment. It is a multiuser penetration test IDE designed for distribution, indexation and analysis of the generated data during the process of a security audit. The main purpose of Faraday is to re-use the. […]
- Shell Shock Auto Exploitation Script This is a small python script that will enumerate through a list of targets and test their user agent for the shellshock vulnerability.
- Packet Fence 5.4.0 PacketFence is a network access control (NAC) system. It is actively maintained and has been deployed in numerous large-scale institutions. It can be used to effectively secure networks, from small to very large heterogeneous networks. PacketFence provides NAC-oriented features such as registration. […]
- DNS Spider Multithreaded Bruteforcer 0.7 DNS Spider is a multithreaded bruteforcer of subdomains that leverages a wordlist and/or character permutation.
- Suricata IDPE 2.0.9 Suricata is a network intrusion detection and prevention engine developed by the Open Information Security Foundation and its supporting vendors. The engine is multi-threaded and has native IPv6 support. It’s capable of loading existing Snort rules and signatures and supports the Barnyard and Barnya. […]
- Samhain File Integrity Checker 4.1.0 Samhain is a file system integrity checker that can be used as a client/server application for centralized monitoring of networked hosts. Databases and configuration files can be stored on the server. Databases, logs, and config files can be signed for tamper resistance. In addition to forwarding re. […]
- Heartbleed Vulnerability Scanning Tool This python script checks for the OpenSSL memory leak named Heartbleed and as noted in CVE-2014-0160. It can be used for different SSL TLS versions and multiple (HTTPS/SMTP/IMAP/POP3) protocols. It is optimized for mass scans.
- Cryptokiller Tool 1.0 Cryptokiller is a proof of concept tool designed to detect and stop the infection of Cryptolocker malware. It requires installation prior to infection.
- TestSSL 2.6 testssl.sh is a free command line tool which checks a server’s service on any port for the support of TLS/SSL ciphers, protocols as well as recent cryptographic flaws, and much more. It is written in (pure) bash, makes only use of standard Unix utilities, openssl and last but not least bash sockets.
- Weeman Phishing HTTP Server Weeman is a simple HTTP server using python that creates a phishing pages, takes data from the user, and will try to login as the user to the original website.
- I2P 0.9.22 I2P is an anonymizing network, offering a simple layer that identity-sensitive applications can use to securely communicate. All data is wrapped with several layers of encryption, and the network is both distributed and dynamic, with no trusted parties. This is the source code release version.
- Faraday 1.0.14 Faraday is a tool that introduces a new concept called IPE, or Integrated Penetration-Test Environment. It is a multiuser penetration test IDE designed for distribution, indexation and analysis of the generated data during the process of a security audit. The main purpose of Faraday is to re-use the. […]
- Combofix 10/09/15 – Scan for spyware and remove it from your computer.
- AdwCleaner 10/09/15 – Search and remove unwanted adware and toolbars from your computer.
- Hotspot Shield 10/09/15 – Unblock Web sites to access videos, movies, and social networks while keeping your activities private.
- Norascan 10/09/15 – Scan and remove malware and virus presence from your PC.
- HitmanPro 3 (64-bit) 10/09/15 – Rescue your computer from viruses and malware.
- HitmanPro 3 (32-bit) 10/09/15 – Rescue your computer from viruses and malware.
- Cypher Text 10/09/15 – Write text and save it in an encrypted file.
- AVG Internet Security Business Edition 10/09/15 – Keep your critical business and customer data safe from the latest threats and viruses.
- AVG Internet Security 10/09/15 – Protect your PC from all kinds of Internet threats.
- AVG AntiVirus 10/09/15 – Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing without interruptions.